Sat, Oct 02|
The Human Race
PLEASE join Health Connect in raising awareness for some of our community non-profit organizations/agencies in a 5K Race or 1 Mile Walk!
Time & Location
Oct 02, 2021, 8:00 AM
Elmwood Park, 1401 N Kiwanis Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57107, USA
About the Event
The Human Race is returning to Sioux Falls!
Join us for a 5K Race or 1 Mile Walk on September 19th, 2020!
YOU get the choice to support one of the following organizations below:
• American Cancer Society
• Carroll Institute
• Center of Hope
• Community Action for Veterans of Sioux Falls
• Faith Temple Food Giveaway
• FAST (Falls Area Single Track)
• Independent Living Choices
• Minnehaha County Family Violence Council
• NAMI South Dakota
• National Kidney Foundation
• Sioux Falls Immunization Coalition
• Siouxland Child Protection Council
Early Bird Registration | $35 | Ends August 31st, 2020
Includes a t-shirt and swagbag at packet-pickup
Standard Registration | $45 | After September 1st, 2020
5K Race | 9:00 AM Start
1 MI Walk | 9:15 AM Start
*If social distancing is still necessary on race day, the event will still be held virtually. Details will be announced in September if the race wil move to this format.
Questions? Call Health Connect toll-free at 1-888-761-5437 OR 605-371-1000